Our Property

     Innkeepers Lloyd and Alexa Hamm reside with their family in the 1886 Victorian farmhouse on this beautiful and historic two-acre estate.   They offer their guests the fully-restored and beautifully appointed 1905 Garden Cottage, overlooking the vegetable and flower garden at the end of a winding path.  Guests are welcome to wander and enjoy the grounds at their leisure.

Show More

Call us now to book:

‚Äč1-863-223-6685
Innkeepers' Residence

The Innkeepers' residence was built in 1886 by Henry T. Wilson, a local judge, and his wife, Adeline Hendry Wilson. The home was originally located about a mile away by the Peace River and was moved to its current location in 1914 by a team of mules rolling it on logs!